The 2015 iBall FOCUS (New Jersey) is just a week away! FOCUS is the premier opportunity for pro basketball prospects to be evaluated, marketed, and signed for early signing periods for South American and Australian leagues and late signings in Europe and US Semi-Pro seasons. All details are below:
DATE / TIME / LOCATION :
Saturday, February 28 from noon – 5pm (player arrival 11am) at New Brunswick Middle School 1125 Livingston Avenue New Brunswick, NJ 08901
iBall FOCUS is a training and exposure camp for players seeking opportunities for the advancement of their professional basketball careers. NBA-level drills and competitive games put your talents to the test. The event culminates with an All-Star selection showcase featuring the best of all players participating at the camp. Elite players receive offers and recommendations to professional teams and agencies, including iBall United, a sports agency dedicated to the advancement of pro basketball careers worldwide.
* Register in Advance ; Go to FOCUS registration page: http://www.iballunited.net/focus_registration.html
* Payments by Cash and Credit at door. Cost is $150.
* More Information: http://iballunited.net/brochure.html
SCOUTS, PARTNERS, and AFFILIATES
- Howard Brown – iBall Founder, Director of International Scouting, and former 13-Year International Pro Player
- All-State Basketball; co-founded by 1999-2000 NBA Champion, multi-year overseas pro, and former 76ers Post Game Live for Comcast Sportsnet Philadelphia, John Celestand.
- Michael Walker, Founder and CEO of iBall Management, an NBPA and FIBA licensed sports agency
- Crista Ricketts – Multi-year International Pro, 2014 Big 5 Hall of Fame Inductee
- Coach Cantrell – Experienced Head Coach and iBall United Pick and Roll Guru
- Brian Salter – Head Coach, Atlantic Coast Crusaders US Semi-Pro
- Mars Mellish – co-founder All-State basketball, professional trainer and former Division 1 standout at Manhattan
- Pro Partners – an European-based Agency with focus on player placements in Europe and South America
- Select team representatives from the CBDL
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Professional Drills and evaluation led by All-State basketball and trainers at iBall United Pro basketball agency
All games recorded and streamed online by Big Star Raw Sports.
- All-Star Selection Showcase at 4pm
11:10 am – 11:55 am: Check-in and warmup
Marketing and Medical Waiver Turned In
Meet coaches and team personnel
Open stretch and warm-up
- Meet & Greet: Pre-combine networking; meet iBall directors, agents, other scouts
- Player Scouting Packet Received
Noon : All Camp Meeting
12:10 – 2pm: Session 1: Skill Evaluation
Pick & Roll Proficiency
- Read, React, and Attack (offensive skill evaluation)
- Shooting Competitions
- Individual skills; ‘FOCUS’
2pm – 4pm: Organized Games
4pm – 5pm: All-Star showcase
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) approx. 30 minutes from Gym
- Trenton Mercer Airport (TTN) approx. 30 minutes from Gym
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA) approx. 55 minutes from Gym
- Amtrak Station (NBK), 1 County Road 527, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 approx. 7 Min.
- New Brunswick Station, 5 Easton Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 9 min.
The Link Below provides a list of all area hotels closest to the gym: * http://goo.gl/8sWKu8
WHAT TO BRING
Completed Player Waiver and Marketing forms (sent by email after registration, both forms will also be available at the door)
Black Shorts, We provide numbered Jerseys
1 Towel – for personal use
Bag with personal lock – locker room access available. We will not be responsible for lost or stolen items
- Healthy lunch, sports drink available for purchase on site
IMPORTANT: Nutritional Foods and Vitamins are highly recommended- Your body will be pushed to the limit.. Bring Bananas, Fruit Bars, Powerade, Pickle Juice if you Cramp up. Free & Unlimited Water available for all players.
- iBall FOCUS is Open to the General Public.
- Adults – 10 / Students- 5.
- No guests will be permitted in restricted (testing, private workout) areas
- Interviews, Images, and other International Marketing Opportunities for All Players and Management
- Full Resume Services w/ Edited Scouting Video Available for Purchase with Combine Registration
- All Games will be recorded and used for evaluation purposes. Game Video will be uploaded to website at no additional cost
- International distribution of Camp Scouting Report
MORE INFO AND CONTACT INFORMATION
or Contact Combine Directors: 470-238-9876
or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org