The 2014 iBall Pro Combine (iBPC) is just a week away! Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you already know that iBPC is the premier opportunity for pro basketball prospects to be evaluated, marketed, and signed for the 2014-15 Season. All details are below:
DATE / TIME / LOCATION :
Saturday and Sunday, July 19th and 20th
WORKSHOP: *Saturday, July 19th from 7:30 pm – 9 pm
Valley Forge Casino Resort, 1160 FIRST AVENUE KING OF PRUSSIA, PA 19406
The Workshop is to be held in the Hemlock Conference Room
COMBINE: Sunday, July 20th from 11:00 am – 7pm
*All Registered players should arrive at 10:15 sharp
The Hill School , Sports Complex, 860 Beech Street, Pottstown, PA 19464
Learn the 7 Essential Steps to Building and Sustaining a career in professional basketball. Presenters include Founder and Chairman of iBall United, Howard Brown, NBPA and FIBA agent, Michael Walker and Agency Financial Planner, Belin Robertson Also attending: agents, coaches, scouts & other combine directors.
*The workshop is optional but highly recommended for all players registered for iBall Pro Combine. Coaches, agents, other attendees are welcome. Register in advance.
SCOUTS, PARTNERS, and AFFILIATES
- iBall Management
- The Original Profender
- Arete Sports Management
- Hannan & Black Sports Management
- LB Sports Management
- Sports Capital Group
- Rivas Solo Basket
- La Gazzetta Dello
- Vector Sports Management
* Register in Advance for Discount! Go to combine registration page: http://www.iballunited.net/iball_pro_combine_registration.html
* Payments by Cash and Credit at door. Door Cost is $425. 54 Player Limit. If Combine Closes, no more players will be permitted to register.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Evaluation starts Immediately after Registration! Attention to Detail and strong character will work to your advantage. Same for the opposite.
Controlled environment. No guests will be permitted in the Restricted Areas.
Everything is recorded and photographed for extensive marketing purposes so we need low traffic, minimal distractions and heavy focus on court.
Water provided free during all training activities.
10:15 am – 10:55 am: Check-in
Marketing and Medical Waiver Turned In
Meet coaches and team personnel
Open stretch and warm-up
- Player Scouting Packet
- Pre-combine networking; meet iBall directors, agents, other scouts
- Coffee, OJ, donuts, etc. free for all registered scouts register here
10:55 – 11 am : All Camp Meeting
11am – 2pm: Session 1: Tests, Drills, Games
Athletic Tests w/ Team MAXOUT, Matt Cubbler
Pick & Roll Situations w/ iBall Pick & Roll Guru, Coach Cantrell
- Personal Evaluations w/ The Original Profender, Tony Devine
- Game 1 of Tournament
2pm – 3pm: Lite Lunch Break / Scouts Networking (Free h’ordevres)
3pm – 7pm: More Personal Workouts, Player Signings, Qualifying and Championship Games
* Philadelphia, PA Airport (PHL)
* Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE)
* Reading Regional Airport (RDG)
Valley Forge Casino Resort
1160 First Avenue
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Ask for International Ballplayers United (iBall United) Discount * discount price slots limited and on a first come first served basis.
- Shuttle from Phila. Airport to All Local Hotels. Call Tropiano Airport Shuttles (215)616-5370 * http://tropshuttle.com/shuttle-times-prices/
- Free Transportation to/ from VF Casino Resort >> Hill School on Sunday, July 20th. Contact Sean @ 610-763-1649 to arrange pickup
WHAT TO BRING
Completed Player Waiver and Marketing forms (sent by email after registration, both forms will also be available at the door)
Black Shorts, We provide numbered Drifit Jerseys
1 Towel – for personal use
Bag with personal lock – locker room access available. We will not be responsible for lost or stolen items
- Lunch available to purchase on site.
IMPORTANT: Bring Sports Nutrition and Vitamins- Your body will be pushed to the limit.. Bring Bananas, Fruit Bars, Powerade, Pickle Juice if you Cramp up. Free & Unlimited Water available for all players. Food for during break, Gatorade, Fruit available for Purchase on-site.
- Games Open to Public. Will be played during hours of 10am -2 pm and 3-7 pm
- No guests will be permitted in restricted (testing, private workout) areas
- Adults – 12 / Students- 8
- Interviews, Images, and other International Marketing Opportunities for All Players and Management
- Full Resume Services w/ Edited Scouting Video Available for Purchase with Combine Registration
- All Drills and Games will be recorded and used for evaluation purposes. Game Video will be uploaded to website. Custom Player Highlight film available with Elite level registration (We can combine NCAA or other video with camp video upon request and at no additional cost)
MORE INFO AND CONTACT INFORMATION
or Contact Combine Directors: 470-238-9876
or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org