Here is all the updated information about the June 2013 iBall Pro Combine
1pm – 8pm * players should arrive at 12:15 sharp
MEN’S COMBINE– Sunday June 2, 2013
10am – 6pm *players should arrive at 9:15 sharp
- Completed Player Waiver form (download this document, don’t email, bring it with you)
- Bring Black Shorts, We provide sleeveless Drifit shirts
- 2 Towels- 1 for game and 1 for shower
- Padlock or combination lock – we can’t lock the locker room door. Game times vary. players will need constant access.
- Payment. If you haven’t paid in full, ONLY Cash, cashier’s check or money order will be accepted.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Controlled environment. No guests will be permitted in the Speed & Agility or Situational Drills Facility (2nd level, COURT B).
- Everything is recorded for your marketing so we need low traffic, minimal distractions and heavy focus on court.
- Games will be going on all day on COURT A. Guests may watch.
- Water provided free during all training activities.
- McDonalds food and other snacks are available for purchase at lunch. Concessions will only accept cash. no credit cards.
- International Basketball Player Advisor is the official video editor for iBall Pro Combine. CEO Jorge Lorenzo will authorize marketing release.
- Interviews, Images, and other International Marketing Opportunities for Players, Management, and Guests
- All coaches have Professional Coaching, Playing, or Training Experience. All have donated their time to assist you throughout the combine. I ask that our coaches are treated with the utmost respect.
- Your first responsibility (after sign in) is to look through your combine packet for team assignment, introduce yourself to your coach.
- Name and team posted on wall at sign in.
- Coaches will be waiting to meet you on COURT A
Coaches for iBall Pro Combine (w/ experience)
- Steve Dagostino – Dags Basketball (U.K. Italy, Spain, Iceland, France)
- Jon Solomon – Self Motivated Athletic Agency (China, Germany, U.S., Spain, more..)
- Mike Richmond – Delaware Sports Plex (NBA, Portugal, Spain, Greece, France)
- Brian Salter – Atlantic Coast Crusaders (U.S.)
- Terrell Stokes – University of District of Columbia (U.S.)
- Guillermo Arenas – Oviedo Basket (Spain)
- E.B. Burnett – EB Basketball Elite Training (U.S.)
- Tony Devine – The Original Profender (U.S.) – 2013 Champion
- Player Arrival, Registration, Coach, Team Meeting, Stretch
- Welcome, MVP selection explained, Warmup by Pro Trainer Elite Training Eric Burnett
- 1st Games Tournament: Seeds determined, based on margin of victory.
- Speed & Agility by MAXOUT: Jump test, shuttle run, acceleration test.
- 3 on 3 Situational Drills by Coach Eric Cantrell:
- —- Controlled sets run by every European team.
- —- Defense dictates action, Offense makes read
Combine is open to general public. (games only, drills are closed)
General admission is $15 per adult, $8 per child.
Pro Team Management, Agents, Scouts, NCAA Coaches are enter Free.
Click Here for more Pro Management Information
Valley Forge Casino Resort / 1160 1st Ave King of Prussia, PA 19406 / (610) 354-8118
All week on iBall facebook we’ll be giving a glimpse of the talent that is registered to compete at iBall Pro Combine. You’ll also see real samples of our marketing package. We will add all scouting information, speed and agility scores, and combine video after the combine video. Check to see who was recently featured. http://www.facebook.com/iBallUnited1
Applications for the iBall Pro Combine are still being accepted at:
Combine Registration for all approved or invited players:
AGENCY, PRO COACH, SCOUTING REGISTRATION